8:24 PM

Attack Deer Guy Lesson #1

Let's say, hypothetically, that your wife asks you to go to the kitchen and get her bag that's sitting on the counter. This is a perfectly reasonable request, so you would probably head to the kitchen and get the bag.

Then let's say, hypothetically, that when you get to the kitchen, this is what you find:

I know what you're thinking, "but Lance, there are three bags here."

But you are wrong. No worries, so was I. You see, to the trained eye, there is only one bag in this picture. There is also one purse and one tote.

If your wife asks you to bring her bag, you had better bring the right one. Donna is not what I would call "high maintenance" but I'll go ahead and call this the exception.

This has been a service of Attack Deer.

3 comments:

E-Z E said...

The purse is easy (nice Coach, by the way). The difference between the tote and the bag? Not so much.

At least my sister comes by it honestly. My mom was rather well known for her abundance of bags that she carried every where for every occasion. Does the bag have a ham in it, by chance? ;)
-erin

M said...

Thanks for the public service announcement. My problem is not with the number of bags Melissa has, it's that she does not have a regular spot for them. If I have to hunt down her purse to get the keys to the Honda there is literally no telling where it will be. I'll ask "where are the keys to the Honda" and she replies "in my purse." Well where's that. I, on the other hand, have a place for my keys, wallet, cell phone, etc... so even she will always know where that stuff is. I wonder if this is a woman issue or just a Melissa issue.

Anonymous said...

Handbags are to Shannon what Consumer Electronics are to me. Frankly, I am not allowed to touch them. I am not sure why, but if I get within 10 feet of them I get a dirty look. Its possible she is hidning something in them, but of course---I will never know. To be fair, if Shannon wandered up behind the tv and even acted like she was going to move a plug I may well stroke out. So at the end of the day its fair.

My male advice--do something bag related that affirms complete incompetence---no more problems in this area.